Leopard Strategy - Siyu's Hybrid Stock Pick

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Jake, way to go.

Has been a while since my last post. Quite immediately after my 2 recent trades (Sell ASFI and PALM), both stock had a strong ride - up about 30% - 40% in 2 months. My bad. I had a solid analysis (see here and here), bought at a low price, and set a reasonable target price ($18 for PALM, $40 for ASFI), but changed the mind and sold way too early with little profit.

I hope you had followed my analysis but not the execution, this time. :-)

Where was I recently? I was in Michigan last week, as my son Jake attended an 3-week intensive physical therapy program there. Jake is 4 year and half old, special needs child, with a diagnosis called Dandy Walker Variant, a rare disease that affect cerebellum development. As a result, he has global delays in all areas including physical, speech and learning.

Jake is a hard working boy, and we are fortunate to have Izabela (the best therapiest I ever met) to work with Jake. During the training, Bela repeatedly pushed Jake's limit, Jake cried a lot, endured the intensive exercises, but never gave up. It all paid off, when Jake made his first independent step in the end. We are thrillllled and so proud of him.

My wife and I will be on vacation in Europe next week. As for the market, I maintain the previous judgement - cautious and have a small equity position.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home