Leopard Strategy - Siyu's Hybrid Stock Pick

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

CECO is up - Bought SCSS and UTK

I mentioned in my Oct26 post that CECO was the only one in my watch list that went down, and I said:
CECO was closed at $23.53 on 10/13, and closed at $21.05 today, down 10.5%....Will CECO be the next star in my watch list? I bet so. Well, don't let the stocks in my watch list go.
It is trading at $24.50 now, 16% higher compared to 10/26 when I wrote the notes.

Just let you know, I bought more SCSS and UTK stocks early this week at $19.52 and $12.52. I didn't get a chance to update you earlier (very busy work schedule this week), but the price is still cheap.

However, don't lose the big picture, I am still bearish on the market in 6-12 months period, so I am in the process of picking some sell candidates to balance my portfolio at 50% equity - 50% cash.

Here are my sell candidates: SCHN, IGLD, SNHY and KOMG. Please feel free to share your thoughts.

Also, RICK's price is closer to $7 again, worth watching.

2 Comments:

  • I think IGLD has peaked. I off-loaded my holdings for a pretty profit.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 11, 2006 5:52 PM  

  • IGLD does not look to be finished just yet. Since it had a 100%+ run recently, it might take a little rest but this baby will be marching up.

    RICK wil move up from here as well.

    By Blogger Jaewoo, at November 14, 2006 4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home