Leopard Strategy - Siyu's Hybrid Stock Pick

Thursday, October 26, 2006

My Watch List: PLT, NVT and CECO

In my last post 10/13, I mentioned 3 stocks in my watch list, they are: CECO, NVT, PLT.

NVT was closed at $ $27.44 on 10/13, and closed at $33.59 today, up 22.4%.
PLT was closed at $18.25 on 10/13, and closed at $21.33 today, up 17%.
CECO was closed at $23.53 on 10/13, and closed at $21.05 today, down 10.5%.

For both NVT and PLT, around 20% profit in 2 weeks, what a watch list! All these stocks in my watch list shares something in common.

1. Numbers - Have sound financial numbers, no or little debt, healthy profit margin.
2. Product - Have competitive/attractive products compared to its peers. I like both PLT headphone, Altec Lansing Speaker from PLT, and use google route planning very often (NVT)
3. Beat up - Price is at least 30% lower than its peak in the last 52 weeks.

Will CECO be the next star in my watch list? I bet so. Well, don't let the stocks in my watch list go. Also Oil / gold stocks are going up as I predicted, COP is already above $62. Buy before crude oil reaches $70 again, before the winter.

Now, here is the important part - my new addition to the watch list: UTK and SCSS. I bought SCSS today at $21.00, and still watch UTK. If you are interested in the sudden drop of UTK, please check this out: http://sharesleuth.com/.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home