Leopard Strategy - Siyu's Hybrid Stock Pick

Friday, November 24, 2006

IGLD and RICK

Sold 2/3 IGLD at average $9.70 this week, with over 80% profit in a few months. (thanks for introducing this stock to me, Jaewoo). In the meantime, I doubled my position in RICK at $6.72 - it is the largest holding in my portfolio now, with the average cost at around $6.60.

If you haven't yet bought RICK, do your study, and take actions now! You simply won't have that many chances. It is a fast growing business, with healthy finance, and reasonably priced.

With some consolidation in the last month, my portfolio has 10 stocks now. I have 2 exciting stock ideas, and will do some research / validation work this weekend, and hopefully introduce some new stocks early next week. Stay tune. Have a good weekend!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home